I'm trying again.
***Sue's alert: If anyone who like to submit photos for my blog, I'd welcome them and will give you credit!
Electronics guru Kim Komando shared some of her favorite "special effects" photography sites.
1. Although some features require paid membership Picnik provides photography tools that mimic certain types of film or paper. You can even insert text bubbles--like in cartoons.
2. BigHugeLabs offers dozens of photo tools to do mozaics, posters and puzzles.
3. MorphThing can combine 2 faces into one--very cool.
4. Put someone into a movie scene or onto a poster or billboard by using FunPhotoBox and get instant celebrity.
5. Class up your photo with ornate frames. Or cut your photos into various shapes. Put your face onto the body of a weightlifter or model with LoonaPix.
6. Mozaiq does just that==make a mozaic of your favorite photos.
7. Photovisi provides various layouts for a photo collage.
8. You don't need extra lenses (or an SLR camera) to be able to focus on your subject and blur the background. Try TiltShiftMaker.
Thanks, Kim. And for more on photography, including digital camera reviews, visit 50somethinginfo.com.