Sunday, July 31, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Shoes (preferably waterproof)
ID inside luggage pieces
Extra flat carryon--for trip purchases
Clear plastic bags
Pen and paper
Camera and charger
Alarm clock (or alarm on cell phone)
Cell phone recharger
To this list, I add Vibrant Nation's 13 travel essentials:
1. A large scarf to serve as a shawl, blanket or pillow.
2. Duct tape for simple, easy repairs.
3. Travel yoga mat for exercise or luggage padding.
4. Cozy socks for relaxing on the airplane.
5. A small headlamp to use as a lamp or flashlight.
6. Multi-plug electrical adaptor.
7. Comfy running shoes.
8. Your own face soap and moisturizer.
9. Saline nasal spray for dry airline cabins.
10. Tums for stomach upsets.
For more on traveling, visit 50somethinginfo.com.
Have a great time!!