Monday, August 24, 2009

World War II & Other Veterans, Spouses or Survivors…This Is For You

You may qualify for the Improved Pension Program provided by the VA—Basic, Housebound, or Aid and Attendance (A&A).

Aid and Attendance, the highest level of care in the Improved Pension Program, can help pay for care in the home, nursing home or assisted living facility. A veteran can be eligible for up to $1,632/month while a surviving spouse may qualify for $1,055/month.

Debbie Burak of is anxious to help you get the assistance you have not only earned but deserve. And she’ll respond personally to your email.

Her site (about Aid and Attendance only) is packed with information so read it and her Frequently Asked Questions prior to contacting her. You’ll learn from her experience. You’ll have access to all the proper forms. And she’ll keep you posted on the latest issues and events like the new VA Power of Attorney form.

The site is easy to navigate. Simply consult the left column and you will find chapters on eligibility, how to apply, what to expect, resources, and direct access to her blog.

Don’t miss out. Check out this valuable site. And thank you for your service to our country. We cherish you.

For more on everything for Veterans, check out

No comments: