Thursday, March 19, 2009

Personal Growth and Self Discovery Is Only a Seminar Away


No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  

I've been glowing in the aftermath of finishing my first Insight Seminar. According to the overview, it "provides participants with practical tools" to live "more authentic, successful and abundant lives."

I attended not only because I wanted to learn how to create more intimate and satisfying relationships but also because, frankly, I was curious.  

Monique, an acquaintance at my gym, raved about the program and hugged me when I signed up.  She told me little about the personalized one-to-one exercises or the group and individual sharings.  But it was apparent that she was taking stock of her own life and making positive changes.   The stress I was used to seeing on her face was being transformed into a kind of serenity and determination to choose a more meaningful, passionate and happier life.

Give a gift to yourself like I did:  Try Insight.  Learn to open your heart.  See why people from all over the world attend.  You'll thank me (and my dear friend Monique) for it.   


No comments: