Combat medicine cabinet overload by trying some of "Grandma's famous cures." Then let me know if you could vouch for their restorative powers.
1. Try 2 glasses of Gatorade for headache pain.
2. Colgate toothpaste may soothe burns.
3. Massage 1 tablespoon of horseradish with 1 cup of olive oil (let it sit for 30 minutes) and apply the solution to aching muscles.
4. Take 1 tablespoon six times a day from a mixture of equal amounts of honey and vinegar for a sore throat.
5. Apply a cotton ball soaked in Heinz white vinegar to bruises for 1 hour to reduce blueness and speed the healing process.
If you have any other cure-alls, would you share them?
For more information regarding traditional healers, check out www.50somethinginfo.com.