Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Gift Countdown: Find What To Buy And Reduce Your Stress

Most people worry about holiday gifts. Some fixate on how they are going to pay for them. Others don't know what to buy. Here are some suggestions:

1. Susan Boyle, the Brit singing sensation, has a new album that has gotten sensational reviews.

2. Video card games are sure to please.

3. Wii makes exercise fun for kids and adults.

4. I just got a crockpot for stews and soups on chilly days.

5. How about a chair massager for the home or office?

6. Car-man just bought me this camera to satisfy my photography obsession.

7. Wind chimes drive Car-man crazy but I love them.

And for those who are financially-strapped, try creative baskets:
For the garden
For arts & crafts
For the bath
For the kitchen

For more gift ideas, visit 50somethinginfo.com.


5 comments:

Anita said...

I just got the Susan Boyle CD for my husband, and will be sure to buy a Wii game for the kids.
By the way, your links are not working.

Diane J Standiford said...

Great ideas all! I am in an assisted living home, can't walk, so fruit like oranges is a big thrill for me! Also a chore offered is EXCELLENT! The best advice *I*can give is know the person and pick the gift accordingly. My mother went ballistic once when her daughter-in-law gave her diamond pierced earrings. (Mom didn't have pierced ears! She put them down the sink!)

karen said...

great ideas. I want all those things myself. I like giving gift cards and receiveing them.

Ms. 50something said...

Agreed, Diane. If you don't know what to get, food (especially fresh fruit at this time of year) is good and gift cards (Amazon online) are great.

Ms. 50something said...

Thanks, Karen, for your comments ALWAYS. Anita, I fixed the links--thanks!