Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buying on Amazon


Dear Loyal Readers,

Occasionally I will be recommending products on my website or on my blog.  Many of these items can be purchased through Amazon.  I think you should be aware of why I selected this company and not another.

It's because:
Amazon is an amazing online store with a huge variety of items.
You can rely on their products, pricing and customer service.
Your information is secure.
You can be directly linked to the product so you can easily get more facts.

Thanks to my 20-something wild web women, I am now an Amazon affiliate member, which enables me to receive a tiny kickback (no extra charge to you) if you purchase anything by clicking on the Amazon links I display.  Any profits help me continue to provide you with critical updated information on both my blog and on my website.  


No comments: