How can you get a more restful sleep? Below are some of their suggestions:
1. Think about things positive and quiet like a warm, quiet, sunny beach.
2. Jot down your worries or how you're feeling.
3. Warm those feet by doing toe curls or donning a pair of socks.
4. Practice relaxation.
5. No caffeine after lunch.
6. No alcohol within 6 hours of bedtime.
7. Don't watch tv before going to bed.
8. Don't go to be hungry or after a big meal.
9. Don't go to bed before you are sleepy.
10. Don't exercise too close to bedtime.
Check out what 50somethinginfo.com has to recommend. You'll find out how sleep changes in older adults and the foods that help you sleep. You'll be able to watch sleep videos or even ask a sleep doctor about your particular situation.