Monday, December 14, 2009

Beauty And Style Tips To Make Women Over 50 Fabulous: What To Do And Get To Look Great

Geri Brin, 62, took a survey of women over 50 to find out what they use to make them feel and look great. She shared some of her discoveries as the following:

1. Diamond studs to brighten you up.

2. A bra that actually fits!

3. A crisp white cotton shirt.

4. Your own lingering daily fragrance.

5. A great haircut.

6. A fashion tote large enough to hold all your stuff.

7. Moisturizer with SPF.

8.. Yummy body wash.

9. Dressy black pants.

10. A "signature" piece of jewelry that'll knock their socks off!






Check out women's wardrobe at this site.


5 comments:

Anita said...

Very good list!
The haircut really works for me, and so does most of the other stuff mentioned.
I'm waiting for the right time to get the diamond stud earrings. It's been an idea for years, but I've gotten other things instead.

Ms. 50something said...

Hi Anita,
Fake diamonds will do. Actually, I'm a jeans and sweatshirt gal but every now and then I need spiffing up.
Sue

karen said...

I love the list. Mine is a great fitting pair of jeans. That look so goooood.

Diane J Standiford said...

I must say, the MANY woman over 70 in my retirement home look fabulous---how? They all wear what makes them look beautiful inside, meaning whatever they find to be beauty. That may mean comfort or bling galore, bra or none at all, they are their true selves and that suits every woman. The place has a wonderful scent of freedom, wisdom, and I see no men complaining! Dress to your liking and let your inner beauty adorn you---you will never go wrong!

Ms. 50something said...

Leave it to you, Diane, to ground me.