Thursday, May 15, 2008

Driving Over 50

Driving is simple if you know how to back up.

A while back I dashed into my garage, flipped open the garage door with my handy-dandy opener, put my car into reverse, stepped onto the gas pedal, and smashed into my husband's car (lying in wait on the reverse side of the garage door). Needless to say, both cars had to undergo some serious cosmetic surgery.

The most humiliating part of this scenario was when Bob asked why I didn't look at the back-up camera.

Should you find yourself in a similar situation, consider the following:

1. Select a quality repair shop.

2. Get your car repair questions answered for free by certified mechanics.

3. Learn how to use your car's gadgetry.

4. Take a refresher

5 comments:

LN-Santa Clarita said...

Best to look before you leap or in your case, before you put the petal to the metal.

Ms. 50something said...

So why didn't you tell me this BEFORE it happened?

Happysmile said...

Oh dear friend, why is Bob ALWAYS so right? There should be a law against smart husbands.

Ms. 50something said...

Bob is so rational. I, on the other hand, .....

Unknown said...

OOPS!