Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get Financial Help With AARP's Money Tools


Someone at AARP is really on his/her toes. AARP has provided everyone (even those kids under 50) with the best financial calculators I've seen this side of the Rocky Mountains.

There are the budgeting and spending calculators: Home budget calculator and Credit card payoff calculator.

The retirement calculators include: Retirement calculator, Pension plan retirement options calculator and Required minimum distributions calculator.

Check out the housing calculators that include: Mortgage payoff calculator, Reverse mortgage calculator, Mortgage refinance calculator and Rent vs. buy home calculator.

For investing, go no further than: Compare investment fees calculator, Investment return calculator and Fixed annuity calculator.

Finally, for insurance, see the: Life insurance calculator, Disability insurance calculator and the HSA vs. Traditional health plan calculator.

For more on money check out 50somethinginfo.com directory listing on Money. Here you'll find listings for:
Banks and Banking
Public and Private Benefits
Charity
Credit
Debt
Financial Planning
Investing
Money Management
Pensions
Personal Finance
Retirement Accounts
Saving
Taxes


1 comment:

Pablo Gibson said...

Hello,
I was browsing through various financial sites when I came across your blog 50somethinginfo.blogspot.com. I found it really interesting and informative. I just checked few articles that are written on finance and hence, I propose you for a guest post writing on your site.
I am a freelance content writer and I write articles for various finance communities.
The article will be unique and will be published only in your site. It would be great to be a part of a wonderful site like yours.
Please let me know if we can move further with this. If you have any topic in mind, please let me know and I will start working on that topic.

Best Regards,
Pablo Gibson
pablo.gibson10@gmail.com