Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Subscribe to the 50somethinginfo.com eNewsletter for Special Updates


As you may know by now, I've been spending most of my time these days working on my baby boomer/senior website, which is dedicated to delivering the best of the net to users 50 years old and better!

I wanted to thank everyone for all their support through this process. I've put so much of my heart and soul into this project that at times, it really does feel like I'm giving birth to it! And since people have been asking me for updates on the upcoming launch, I thought I would take this opportunity to encourage everyone to sign up for the 50somethinginfo eNewsletter.

Subscribe below to receive 50somethinginfo news, updates and special resource guides - including a list of The Best Eco-Friendly Sites compiled by yours truly! If you've already signed up, please TELL A FRIEND! Thanks!






Enter Your Email Address
















For Email Marketing you can trust



No comments: