Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grey is Good: Greying Gracefully

Every time I write out a check to my hair colorist/stylist, I wonder if I'd be better off going grey. After all, mom's and grandma's hair was a lustrous color, not the drab grey I fear.

Vibrant Nation, a great source of information particularly for boomer women, suggests 3 steps to going grey gracefully.

First, plan with your colorist how you can implement the stages to turning grey.

Second, ensure your hair stays healthy. Properly condition it with shampoos and rinses. Drink plenty of water and take your vitamin supplements.

Finally, consider a full style makeover including adding colors to your wardrobe that complement your new hair color.

For some other ways to improve your hair, visit 50somethinginfo.com


No comments: