Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Real Sandwich

Mom's adjusting to her retirement community. My Mom-in-law is in the hospital.  I just attended my aunt's funeral.  It's not too soon to plan my daughter's wedding for next summer. I'm frantically working on my upcoming website.  My husband still wants to be fed.  My grandkids still want me to go to the park.  My friends wonder if I come up for air.  My Toastmasters group has one empty seat.  And I barely have time to indulge in something chocolate.   
Get the idea?
If this makes me part of the sandwich generation, then right about now I feel like this sloppy joe.  
Any suggestions for a little R&R? I hope there's a spa vacation in my future. 



3 comments:

Ann K. Levine, Esq. said...

First, the new blog layout is AWESOME.

Second, I will really really try to only ask you to help with the kids once - ok, maybe twice - a month.....

I can't help it if they love you so much!
Love,
Me

Bear Naked said...

Even if you can't find the time to go away for a vacation, visiting a day spa is a perfect way to relax.
It is amazing how much better you can feel when someone pampers you even for a few short hours.

Bear((( )))

Unknown said...

There's always time for chocolate!
A.